About Me By Dylan Sanders




Hi my name is Dylan Sanders, I was born in Longview, WA. My Step-Dad joined the army in 2002, and I lived as a military family on the military bases ever-since, until 2010 when my Step-Dad got wounded in Iraq. sense then I moved to back to Longview and went to Colombia-heights starting at 4th grade before 4th grade I was home schooled.



nothing was really exiting until High school at Mark Morris. I took CAD classes were I learn I wanted to study architecture. I also went to skills U.S.A competitions were I took 3rd for regional then 3rd in state. then second year i took 1st then 3rd.



now im at LCC as a running start student taking Sinology, pre-Calculus, and English. I will be getting my transfer degree and going to Pullman for WSU to be a Architecture. from there i will be going to Vancouver and find a job there.

Comments